Thursday, November 11, 2004

Day Eleven Excerpt

More from Chapter Eleven:

‘Liv,’ said Kyanis softly. ‘She had something in her. Something that we don’t have today. An unpredictability, a spontaneity and an individuality…’ he paced searching for the words. ‘That uniqueness I had to know what it – I had to find out what we’d lost.’

‘So that you could add it back?’

Kyanis sighed. ‘Maybe. But I still haven't discovered what it is. Not exactly. ’ He looked away, savouring fondness with his eyes. ‘She’s not less to me Motion, never less. She’s more.’

3 Comments:

At 11 November 2004 at 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darren, I haven't been able to track down your NaNoWriMo account, but I just wanted to say that I am very impressed by your progress and your blog set up. And I am still trying to catch up. Keep up the great pace and great work. Hope I get to read more than excerpt soon. Priscilla

 
At 11 November 2004 at 4:35 pm, Blogger Des said...

Thanks for stopping by Priscilla. :) I'm finding week 2 quit ea grind, but hopefully we'll get there. My NaNoWriMo Account name is "slatz".

 
At 11 November 2004 at 4:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My NaNoWriMo name is turbulentsiren. I'll check out your posting. I've finally made it to the 5,000 word mark and I am excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home